Light weight & open construction makes this belt popular in baking and food processing. Positive driven belting manufactured from 302 stainless steel and music wire. This belt is manufactured in the following standard meshes;
Also available in metric pitch. Complete line of sprockets, blanks, shafts, turn belts, and complete conveyor units
The unique features of Flat-Flex conveyor belts offer numerous benefits that increase productivity, help contain costs, and improve your overall product quality. Some of these advantages include:
- The proportion of up to 86% open area improves efficiency in cooling, coating, draining, heating and drying applications.
- The smallest diameter end rolls and drive rolls - mean that even your most delicate products are handled gently and easily with extremely tight transfers.
- No-slip, positive drive - eliminates the need for complicated tracking mechanisms.
- Very low belt mass - means reduced power consumption for lower operating costs... plus less heat absorption during processing and easier handling.
- Variety of mesh sizes available - choose the exact degree of openness that provides both excellent strength and minimal contact between product and belt.
Flat-Flex XT offers you an alternative to balanced-weave belts for medium-duty processing applications. Flat-Flex XT has lower belt mass than balanced weave belting styles which results in lower power consumption, faster processes, and more product thru-put.
The strength of the Flat-Flex XT comes from the "Z-bend" joints in the wire mesh. As a rule, the greater the number of joints across the width of the belt, the stronger the belt.
The spacing layout on the XT features more belt joints in a given belt width than the comparable original Flat-Flex belt. This unique design better distributes the operating stresses among the belt joints for less severe "cyclic loading" or metal fatigue.
This open structure maximizes product exposure and allows for the easy removal of debris or washing and draining operations. All of this is accomplished while offering unparalleled visual access of the conveyor structure for inspection and cleaning.
The conveyor is constructed of stainless steel, with a belt support surface of either stainless steel rails or stainless steel rails capped with high density polyethylene wear strips. Grooved nosebars may be substituted for the standard transfer rollers.